Exhibit 2- Camera Raw, Alignment
In My Own Backyard!
Camera Raw Settings Used:
- First I cropped the photo so that the mountains gave a good leading line to the barn and truck and so the horizon wasn't right in the center.
- I used the Histogram to lighten the image
- I turned the whites and blacks up, also to help lighten the image
- I adjusted the greens, blues and reds to become more vibrant and really tried to make the red on the barn and truck stand out
- I turned the clarity down to give it a hazy feel
- I made sure that the barn was at an intersection to put into place the rule of thirds
- I made sure the horizon wasn’t centered
- I used the mountains as a leading line to the barn
- I kept the dirt road in the picture because it added depth perspective and more character to the photo