Exhibit 8- HDR (High Dynamic Range)
This is a beautiful sunset that I captured one evening while driving home. I combined three photos and merged them to an HDR (High Dynamic Range) image. One of the photos was able to capture the beautiful sun, but left the rest of the photo very dark. The other photo captured the scenery all around, but not the beauty of the sunset. The other photo was somewhere in between. By merging these photos as an HDR image I was able to get the beautiful sunset, and also see the scenery around it.
- I used the HDR merge tool in bridge that combined 3 photos
- I cropped some of the road out of the photo so it wasn't so dominate, and added more sky above with content aware
- I cropped it so the horizon is on the bottom line using the rule of thirds
- I used camera raw to change the exposure, and enhance some of the colors
- I used the brightness and curves adjustment layers to tweek it a little more